If you ready to install norton antivirus, You will get here detailed information about the installation and uninstallation process, step by step.
Antivirus is established to defend your device from virus assaults and optimizing protection measures. But it will become extremely tough if the antivirus starts to malfunction. We are right here precisely that will help you with those errors. Connect with our Norton Antivirus Support and get instantaneous solutions to your issues. We can help you to deliver lower back your tool to its previous working circumstance in a jiffy.
Norton is one of the most installed antivirus security programs which was released by Symantec on September 12, 2006. It protects your devices from harmful software programs usually called viruses and malware. And it has millions of users around the world as it is the most preferred antivirus software. It not only ensures the security for the PC but also for mobile.
It’s offered to you basically in 3 packages-:
In Norton security normal you can protect only one device, on the other hand in Norton security deluxe is made to protect up to 5 devices at a time and Norton security premium is good for up to 10 devices at a time. Likewise, You can purchase it looking at your budget and needs.
Easy Steps to Install Norton antivirus security Online
- At first, you have to log in to your Norton account at https://norton.com/setup.
- Now Norton’s get started page will be open. Two options will appear in front of you, select the “Download Norton” option.
- After that Norton will be ready to download. Now just click the agree and download button which is located just below the install on this device option.
- Now you are ready to download a .zip file on your browser’s default download location. After the completion of the downloading process, open it to extract it to the Install Norton Antivirus Security folder.
- Now at last click on the setup and let the installation process begin.
Easy Steps to Uninstall Norton Antivirus Security Online-:
- The first thing you need to do is, go to the control panel and then select the program option.
- After that, click on the program and options to see all currently installed programs on your device.
- Now, here you will find a list of presently put in programs, choose Norton security products.
- Click uninstall or remove and if the user account management window appears, click on yes.
- Then select your uninstall preference by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now Norton uninstaller will run and complete the process.
- Restart your device now, to see the results.
If you need more help or information you can dial our Norton online tech support toll-free no. any time. We are 24×7 available to you. Moreover, if you are having trouble installing and uninstalling the Norton antivirus then contact us. Experts will help or assist you to fix it.