Due to the digital revolution, the amount of cybercrimes is increasing dramatically. So, it’s very important to secure your devices with appropriate security software. Whenever someone talks about the best security programs in the world Norton Antivirus comes in the list of top five, because of it’s dynamic features. It is useful for your gadgets in many aspects.
Norton antivirus is one of the tops of the line antivirus programs, which is exceptionally easy to refute among the billions of users over the world. It protects your gadgets from a wide range of infections, malware, and spam getting through the web. Users can get to Norton antivirus on different devices including Mac OS.
A lot of circumstances showed up when clients face specialized issues while doing any task on their Mac. So to fix those issues, clients can disable Norton antivirus on their Mac. The way toward disabling Norton is exceptionally simple and straightforward be that as it may, on the off chance that you don’t have a clue, at that point read this article cautiously and pursue the referenced advances.
Here some simple steps to disable Norton antivirus given below:
1. At first, go to the Application organizer on your Mac and then open the Symantec Solutions tab.
2. Now you will see Symantec Uninstaller and double tap on it.
3.After that uninstall Symantec Products window will open and then check the options for Norton items that you need to uninstall.
4. Then, click on the Uninstall tab and then again accept that you truly want to erase it.
5. Now the authentication window will show up where you have to enter your manager account password and after entering the secret key, click on the OK.
6. Presently another window will show the rundown of the erased things and afterward click on Close.
7.At last click on Restart symbol to finish the process.
Done!! So now Norton Antivirus program has been fully disabled on your Mac.
If you are still having trouble, make a call at our Norton tech support toll-free number.